Review: My Scheming Sakura Brightening Mask

Tuesday, November 8, 2016



~BRAND~
My Scheming

~NAME~
Sakura Brightening Mask

~PRICE~
RM 29.75

~CAPACITY~
10 sheet masks in a box
30ml in each sachet


Description
Sakura extracts help to brighten & even skin tone. It is mild but effectively enhances skin dullness & anti-oxidant, enhances skin immunity against environmental damage. It helps to restore skin tone, revive fairness & brightness. Contains hyaluronan which effectively hydrates skin, prevents skin dryness & leaves your skinfair & white lucent.


Ingredients


My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple and cute packaging





~SCENT~
It has a light floral scent.




~TEXTURE~
Very thin silk mask. It does not tear easily.





~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face quite well. It adheres to my face pretty well but slides a little occasionally. The essence is clear and very watery. After removing the sheet mask, my face slimy. It is not sticky. I usually rinse off with water. It makes my skin soft and smooth. I did not think it brightens my skin or even out my skin tone. It provides decent hydration. 






Pros
Light scent
Makes skin softer and smoother
No allergic reaction
Decent hydration



Cons
Does not brighten or even out skin tone



Repurchase?
Yes, it's inexpensive and good



Recommendation?
It's worth a try for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment