Review: My Scheming Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Lotion

Sunday, January 29, 2017



~BRAND~
My Scheming

~NAME~
Hyaluronic Acid Moisture Lotion

~PRICE~
RM10 (clearance price)

~CAPACITY~
500ml


All the information are taken from iQueen



Description
Hyaluronic Acid composition to balance and lock the water with a variety of plant moisturizing essence immediately improve on dry skin
Achieve moisturizing and water retaining effect
Result in supple, delicate and translucent skin


Major Ingredients


Directions
After cleansing, use the cotton to wipe skin
Use it as a mist to keep skin hydrated and spray before makeup to enhance the result of makeup


My thoughts
I bought this because it was on sale. We shared this to be on the safe side... lol


~PACKAGING~
It is simple and sturdy pump packaging.




~SCENT~
It has a fruity light scent... Somehow it reminds me of bubble gum >,<




~TEXTURE~
The toner is watery and clear.




~PRODUCT~
I started using this on 31 October 2015. My skin was not in the best condition. It is a little sticky but provides decent hydration. I noticed when I started using this toner my skin was a little worse than it had been. There were a few tiny bumps and whitehead problem increased. After using this toner for a week, I am sure that this toner broke me out because the rest of my skincare routine remains the same and I am not on my period. Suddenly there were quite a lot of new pimples on my forehead and cheeks. The pimples on my nose were painful!




Pros
Very affordable
Provides decent hydration 


Cons
Scent is a little strong
Increased whiteheads and tiny bumps
Breaks out my skin
The bottle is not travel friendly




Repurchase?
No, thank you.




Recommendation?
I do not recommend this but it is still worth a try if it is on a promotion :)
*Baby sis tried this but it did not break her out*



**Related Posts**
iQueen Haul 1
iQueen Haul 2

No comments:

Post a Comment