Review: Skinlite Aloe Essence Mask

Monday, February 20, 2017


~BRAND~
Skinlite

~NAME~
Aloe Essence Mask

~PRICE~
RM 10 for 4 masks

~CAPACITY~
23g in each sachet


Description
Prevent damage caused by dryness and lubricate skin look younger and healthy after use
For ultra hydration + soothing results
Enriched with Vitamin E, Phyto Collagen & Aloe Extract
Helps relieve and soften dry skin in 15-20 minutes


Directions
Leave the mask for 15-20 minutes


Ingredients




My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple packaging.





~SCENT~
It has a fairly strong perfume scent
I did not like it!





~TEXTURE~
The mask is a little big and thicker than the other sheet masks I use. It does not tear easily.





~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face pretty well except the nose and mouth area. There is not much essence. No allergic reaction. After removing the sheet mask, my face was slightly sticky. My skin soft and smooth after the essence were completely absorbed. It provides decent hydration! This sheet mask did what it claims! 






Pros
Makes skin smoother and softer
Provides decent hydration
Minimal stickiness
No allergic reaction



Cons
Strong perfume scent



Repurchase?
No, I dislike the scent.



Recommendation?
It is up to you to decide whether you want to try this because I did not like the scent!
Not suitable for those who are sensitive to scents

No comments:

Post a Comment