Review: Nature Republic Snail Solution Mask Sheet

Wednesday, February 22, 2017

I am trying my very best to down size my sheet masks stash!

Here is another one that I tried out recently.


Description
Ultra moisturizing mask sheet with snail secretion filtrate to create moisturized and healthy skin

Ingredients

Directions
After toner, apply mask sheet for 10-15 minutes

A picture just to give you an idea of the thickness of the sheet mask

My thoughts
This is one of the free samples I received.

~PACKAGING~
Packaging is simple just like all the other masks in the market
I like the design



~SCENT~
The scent is light and refreshing.
I like it


~TEXTURE~
The mask is of cotton like material.



~PRODUCT~
There is a lot of essence in the sachet and it is of a thicker gel consistency. It took some time to finally slide it out of the sachet unlike most of the others where the essence is extremely runny. I like that the mask is quite thin and fits my face quite well (except it was little big towards the chin area). There is a lot of essence left on my face after removing the mask. It is a little sticky and oily. Somehow the stickiness and oiliness just stays on my face so I decided to wash it off. After washing it off, I did feel that my face is moisturized, softer and smoother.





Pros
No allergic reaction or breakouts
Light and refreshing scent
Mask is thin and fits my face quite well
Moisturized my face


Cons
Scent is strange
Left an oily and sticky feeling on my face



Repurchase
No way!

No comments:

Post a Comment