Review: Skinlite Moisturizing Herb Mask

Friday, February 24, 2017


~BRAND~
Skinlite

~NAME~
Moisturizing Herb Mask

~PRICE~
RM 10 for 4 masks

~CAPACITY~
19ml in each sachet


Description
Hydrating skin treatment that contains natural herbal extracts
Penetrates deep into the skin providing nutrition & moisture
Especially good for dry skin


Directions
Leave the mask for 15-20 minutes


Ingredients


My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple packaging.





~SCENT~
It has a fairly strong perfume scent
I hate it!





~TEXTURE~
The mask is a little big and thicker than the other sheet masks I use. It does not tear easily.
I prefer thin sheet masks >,<





~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face pretty well except the nose and mouth area. The sheet mask feels a little dry and there is no leftover essence in the sachet! After removing the sheet mask, there was not much essence on my face. The remaining essence sinks into my skin instantly (the very little essence). It is a little sticky. My skin soft and smooth after the essence were completely absorbed. It provides decent hydration which is surprising as there is literally no essence!






Pros
Makes skin smoother and softer
Provides decent hydration
Minimal stickiness
No allergic reaction



Cons
Strong scent
Not much essence



Repurchase?
No, it does not make its way to my top 10 sheet masks and I hate the scent.



Recommendation?
It is up to you to decide whether you want to try this because it is quite dry and I hate the scent!
Not suitable for those who are sensitive to scents

No comments:

Post a Comment