Review: Skinlite Brightening Essence Mask

Monday, February 27, 2017



~BRAND~
Skinlite

~NAME~
Brightening Essence Mask

~PRICE~
RM 10 for 4 masks

~CAPACITY~
23g in each sachet


Description
For skin radiance & brightening result
Enriched with Vitamin B, E & Phyto Collagen
Helps skin radiant and hydrate in 15-20 minutes


Directions
Leave the mask for 15-20 minutes


Ingredients



My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple packaging.





~SCENT~
It has a fairly light sweet scent





~TEXTURE~
The mask is a little big and thicker than the other sheet masks I use. It does not tear easily.
I prefer thin sheet masks >,<





~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face pretty well except the nose and mouth area. The sheet mask feels like there is just enough essence for the sheet mask. It does not drip because there is no excess... lol. After removing the sheet mask, there was minimal essence on my face. It is a little sticky. My skin soft and smooth after the essence were completely absorbed. My skin is definitely a little brighter and my complexion looks good but it is not hydrating enough!





Pros
Makes skin brighter, smoother and softer
Complexion looks good
Minimal stickiness
No allergic reaction
Light scent



Cons
Not much essence
Not hydrating enough



Repurchase?
No, not my favorite.



Recommendation?
It is worth a try when it is on promotions!

No comments:

Post a Comment