Review: Soo Beaute Gold Hydro Gel Mask

Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Hello friends :)

I hope I will like this...
Not sure why but I think it is hard for me to find a suitable hydro gel mask...

~BRAND~
Soo Beaute

~NAME~
Gold Hydro Gel Mask

~PRICE~
RM 12.90

~CAPACITY~
25g



Description
The gold hydro gel mask is specially designed for its anti-aging and firming properties. Enriched with grapefruit and natural complex to improve metabolism, the mask provides anti-wrinkle care and energizes the skin. A special hydro gel mask texture offers intense hydration to skin and helps to create supple and healthy skin with various plant extracts.
The highly concentrated emollient essence, embedded in a high-technology firm mesh, enables the hydro gel mask to bring remarkable benefits to the skin.

Directions
1. Wash and dry your face thoroughly
2. Remove the upper and lower protective film from the hydro gel mask
3. Apply hydro gel mask on face and gently smooth into place
4. Leave on for 30 minutes, then remove mask and gently massage your face until the essence is fully absorbed

A close up to show that it is a bit shimmery but I am not sure if you can see it... lol

 Ingredients
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Sodium Polyacrylate, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Mica, Polysorbate 20, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Trideceth-6, Disodium Edta, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides), Sea Water (Maris Aqua), CI 77480 (Gold), Aspalathus Linearis Extract



My thoughts
I hope I will like this!

~PACKAGING~
Packaging is simple and it is gold in color!
Looks classy to me... hehe



~SCENT~
The scent is a little strong...  it smells like Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence....



~TEXTURE~
It is hydro gel mask

Up close...

On my face...

I love the wobbly kind of feel... haha
It looks like there is some shimmery stuff in the mask...



~PRODUCT~
It is very cooling on my face. I love that it has an upper and lower part to it. It fits my face better this way. It did slide around a little when I move around. During application, there was a tingly/prickly sensation. It was disturbing. After removing the mask, my face was quite oily and very sticky. I rinsed with water. I did notice that my face was brighter and moisturized. My nose was flaking before I used this and now no more flaking! It provides amazing hydration. I love this! As for the anti-aging effect, I did not notice anything...




Pros
Makes skin brighter and moisturized
Hydration is amazing
Does what it claims
Fits my face almost perfectly
No allergic reaction


Cons
Very oily and sticky
Expensive
Slide around
Tingly sensation


Repurchase?
This is quite difficult to answer...
I love it and hate it at the same time..
I think I will repurchase when my skin needs extra hydration

No comments:

Post a Comment