Review: My Beauty Diary Royal Jelly Mask

Wednesday, May 31, 2017




~BRAND~
My Beauty Diary

~NAME~
Royal Jelly Mask

~PRICE~
RM 15 (iQueen)

~CAPACITY~
10 sheets in a box
23ml in a sachet


Description (taken from this website)
This face mask contains Royal Jelly Extract, Arbutin, Aloe Vera and Hydrolyzed Yeast Protein for hydrating, anti-aging and brightening results. It helps to restore damaged skin and removes dead skin cells for softening and youthful appearance
Brightens, repairs and revitalizes dull and tired looking skin.

Brightening, repairing


Directions
Leave the mask on for 20-30 minutes.


Ingredients



My thoughts
This brand is popular... but I never really liked it...
I have no idea why, but I think I should try it before judging it... lol

~PACKAGING~
Simple and cute



~SCENT~
The light honey scent smells a little artificial to me... 
I like the scent of Annie's Way Honey Deep Moisturizing Jelly Mask better!



~TEXTURE~
Thin cotton sheet mask, feels smooth. 
Be gentle when unfolding the mask as it tears quite easily.



~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face quite well. After removing the mask, I can see a lot of essence on my face... It is sticky. It takes some time to be completely absorbed. Once absorbed, stickiness is minimal. It provides great hydration to my skin. My skin is softer and smoother. As for the brightening effect, I cannot see any difference. It did not irritate my skin (which was already irritated - red dry patches near my under eye areas) at all which is a relief.





Pros
Makes skin smoother and softer
Great hydration
No allergic reaction




Cons
Tears easily
Scent is strong
Sticky



Repurchase?
High chance to repurchase.



Recommendation?
I do recommend this!
It is affordable and provides great hydration.

No comments:

Post a Comment