Cingjing Day 7 - Part 2 | Little Swiss Garden | January 2017

Monday, May 29, 2017

Welcome back to part 2 of our trip to Cingjing!
Definitely a place worth visiting!

We finally reached the 7-eleven at about 2:30 pm
We decided to have lunch there.
There were more choices here as compared to the other 7-eleven up hill, near our minsu.
Our lunch
Mapo tofu rice
NT60
Sushi
NT39
Milk
NT30
Then we went for Little Swiss Garden
NT90 per person (NT120 usual price)
We used the discount voucher on the package we bought (from Gancheng bus station)
 
 
 

The Little Swiss Garden is actually a small place.
I was a little disappointed to be honest.
But maybe you will enjoy it more than me.
Who knows?

The flowers were great.
We love how colorful the place was.

I was glad that it was not packed with tourists when we were there.



We went to the 7-eleven to buy dinner.

We waited at the bus stop nearby for a while.
Then the lady at the store nearby talked to us.
She informed us that the next bus will be here an hour later.
We thanked her and decided to walk all the way back to our minsu

I was thinking, well it will be ok.
Then it struck me.
The stairs!!
487 steps!!!
It was called 499 Step Trail.

I was so exhausted.
I ran out of breath... literally.
I needed to stop.
I was breathing so heavily!
I scared some other tourists when I finally reached the top
lol
I am not even exaggerating.
They seemed reluctant to go down that way when they saw me
Hubby told them it was fine, just a hard journey up, so they went down that way.
lol

I thought I was dying...
 We passed by Green Green Grassland again
To take a last look at the sheeps
This one has horns!

Finally we made it back here.
We were closer to our minsu!

It took us about an hour to reach our minsu!
ONE HOUR!

Anyway, we enjoyed our day.
We love the view Cingjing has to offer.

We love our room as well.
This trip was so worth it.

We enjoyed the night chilling and hiding under the blanket (super cold 10 degree Celsius), watching TV and having dinner in our room.
Too bad we did not managed to get the tour to Hehuanshan as planned as it was snowing.
Instant noodles, yogurt, coffee and sandwich
NT213 for dinner

I was quite happy with the food from 7-eleven
>,<

Thanks for reading!



***

Related Posts!
Accommodation
***

No comments:

Post a Comment