Review: TCM Perfectionist Power Correcting Patch for Deeper Eye Lines/Wrinkles Eye Mask

Monday, January 6, 2014

After I try TCM Propolis & Aloe Eye Mask, I did not have high expectation for this eye mask. I bought this at sasa.com as well.

Description
Bio’Main Perfectionist Power Correcting Patch for Deeper Eye Lines/Wrinkles (Korea Ginseng), replenishes skin with ample nourishments and helps diminish the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. With effective skincare ingredients such as Bio-Peptide and Bio-Water, the mask leaves your delicate skin soft, supple and smooth. This is taken from sasa.com

This is the packaging.
The instructions were to leave the eye mask on for 20 minutes, then remove the mask and massage gently to help with absorption.
 
This is how the mask looks like
After using it once the result was not that great but the eye area was more hydrated. The fine lines were a little less obvious. The mask has a very strong scent (korea ginseng). I do not hate the smell although it is a little too strong. At first, it stings a little. I continue using it for five consecutive days (as per instruction it is more effective), but there is not much difference. Just hydrates the eye area but my fine lines were still obvious (maybe my fine lines were too serious).
Pros
:) I like the design of the mask
:) The essence were just enough but dries up a little fast (maybe it was the aircon)
:) Hydrates pretty well
Cons
:( The scent maybe a little too strong
:( The eye mask does not reduce the appearance of my fine lines

Rating: 2/5
Repurchase: No

***

Related Posts
TCM Stress Relief Eye Mask (review here)
TCM Propolis & Aloe Eye Mask (review here)

No comments:

Post a Comment