Review: TCM Stress Relief Eye Mask

Thursday, January 23, 2014

Okay... This is the last TCM eye mask I have. So this will be the last TCM eye mask review!

The packaging is simple...

Description:
Bio'Main Stress Relieve Eye Mask (Cubilose Pearl) nourishes the delicate skin around eyes and helps diminish the appearance of puffiness, wrinkles and signs of fatigue. With effective skincare ingredients such as Bio-Peptide, the mask helps to promote the skin's natural collagen production. This is taken from sasa.com.

Directions:
Leave the eye mask on for 20 minutes, then remove the mask and massage gently to help with absorption. The main ingredient is cubilose pearl.

My thoughts:
The eye mask is comfortable and I actually like the smell better than the previous two eye masks I have tried (Korea Ginseng and Propolis & Aloe). It does not sting at all and hydrates very well, even though it does not help in reducing my dark circles and fine lines. The essence is just enough but it does not dry out easily (in air-con room). I really need to find something to reduce the appearance of fine lines and dark circles!

The shape of the eye mask 
Pros
:) I like the design of the mask
:) I like the scent of the eye mask
:) Hydrates very well and no allergic reaction

Cons
:( The eye mask does not reduce the appearance of my fine lines and dark circles
:( Not easily accessible (must order online)

Rating: 3.5/5
Repurchase: Maybe yes

***

Related Posts
TCM Perfectionist Power Correcting Patch for Deeper Eye Lines/Wrinkles Eye Mask (review here)
TCM Propolis & Aloe Eye Mask (review here)

No comments:

Post a Comment