Review: Innisfree Wine Peeling Jelly Softener

Saturday, October 31, 2015

Hello everyone :)

If you have been reading my blog for a while, you would know that I am totally obsessed with skincare products!
I love Innisfree... even before I tried their products... lol

I bought this during my trip to Hong Kong
If you have not seen my post on Hong Kong trip and skincare hauls, do check them out!




~BRAND~
Innisfree

~NAME~
Wine Peeling Jelly Softener

~PRICE~
RM 33

~CAPACITY~
180ml


This is so cool!
The English descriptions are hidden under the Korean descriptions!
I saw this on a blog ^,^


Description
This hypoallergenic hydrating peeling softener creates a clear and smooth jelly-like skim at it exfoliates dead skin cells and provides moisture with wine

Directions
After cleansing, pour appropriate amount onto cotton pad and gently sweep over entire face avoiding the eye and lip area. Rinse off with lukewarm water or refine with toner when dead skin cells star to peel off with natural cellulose.


There is a seal to prevent spillage.
It is not good when you get a slimy, sticky and messy product!


The hole is quite big and it is a little hard to control the amount of product dispensed...


The peeling jelly softener is gel-like

The dead skin cells... probably :)

Ingredients


My thoughts
I am secretly hoping that this product can replace my favorite exfoliator, Cure Natural Aqua Gel!


~PACKAGING~
The packaging is simple and sturdy.
I actually hoped that it comes in a pump packaging so it is easier to control the amount dispensed.



~SCENT~
The scent is strong for me.
It smells really sweet. It did not smell like red wine at all.
It did not even smells like grape to me...
It did smell like an extremely sweet candy with a faint grape scent (almost cannot smell the grape)
Somehow the scent disturbs me because it lingers on my skin for quite some time



~TEXTURE~
It is gel-like and is white in colour.
It is very easy to spread



~PRODUCT~
The product is gentle in my opinion. It left my skin softer and smoother every time after I use this! I also think that the rest of my skincare absorbs faster after I use this. I do prefer exfoliator without grainy particles (sugar, beads, etc) because it feels rough on my skin. This works quite well for me.

I really wanted to love this because it is from Innisfree (super bias) and it is affordable but...
I love Cure Natural Aqua Gel because the packaging is better and the scent is light



Pros
Makes skin softer and smoother
Gentle on skin
Affordable



Cons
Strong scent
Difficult to control amount dispensed



Repurchase?
No, I think I will continue my quest to find a cheaper alternative to Cure Natural Aqua Gel (or maybe just repurchase Cure!)



Recommendation?
I will recommend this to those looking for a very affordable peeling gel or those who have never tried peeling gel before...

No comments:

Post a Comment