Review: Annie's Way Anti Wrinkle Eye Mask

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Today's review will be on Annie's Way Anti Wrinkle Eye Mask. This is a free gift from one of Annie's Way jelly mask.

The mask claims to treat dry and wrinkle prone eye area.

The main ingredients are marine collagen, hyaluronic acid, ginkgo extract, mulberry bark extract, vitamin E and squalene.

The instruction was to apply the mask for 10-15 minutes.
The packaging is simple
This is how the mask looks like and the one on the right is the pearl paper

I like the design of the mask. The design of the mask force me to relax because the eye mask covers the eye lids as well. The mask is very thin. The scent is similar to Annie's Way Pearl Whitening Mask. The scent is light and fresh. There is a lot of essence. The mask is completely soaked with essence and after applying the mask for 15 minutes, the mask is still wet. There is still a lot of essence in the packaging. No allergic reaction... thumbs up! The mask hydrates very well. The fine lines under my eyes were a little less obvious.

Pros
:) I like the scent of the sheet mask
:) The mask hydrates very well
:) Not sticky
:) I like the packaging and the design of the mask
:) No allergic reaction

Cons
:( I cannot move around when I applied this mask because it covers the eye lids

Rating: 4/5
Repurchase: Yes

No comments:

Post a Comment