Review: Sasatinnie Snake Revitalizing Face Mask

Monday, January 12, 2015

Hello! Hello!
I have no idea why but I feel so happy after pampering my skin today!
Continue reading to find out more :)
Obviously I just want to post a selfie  *evil grin*


Look so happy right?
#selfie

Well, I have never really give Sasatinnie products a chance before...
I have no idea why the products always fails to attract me *thinking very hard*

Oh... I think it was because of a free gift I received from Sasa previously...
It was from a long long time ago...
Well, not that long actually... Maybe a few years back!

The eye masks I received during that time was totally dry...
There was no essence at all... I have no idea why *roll my eyes*
*think again* ooohh... maybe I left it alone for too long and it became angry and steam came out and it was totally dried... joking la... maybe I forgot about it and when I finally remembered... anyway... not that important la...
So, I guess I totally ignored the brand after the incident...

Then why do I have this mask?
I bought it from sasa.com some time ago...
just because it was on promotion...
Lol... This is just me...
Cannot resist promotions of any sort *blush*


The packaging failed to attract me >.<

The mask is made in Korea... looks pretty good to me...
So vain... I know!

Description:
Containing Syn-Ake Peptide, it provides efficient smoothing and anti-wrinkle care particularly effective against expression lines by relaxing facial muscles.
Provides the in-depth moisturizing effect by 5 kinds of roots; Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Lyclum Chinese Fruit Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Cnidium Officinale Root Extract and Licorice Root Extract.

Looking into the sachet

Directions:
Apply the mask sheet onto the face after cleansing. Leave it in place for 15-20 minutes. Remove the mask sheet and pat skin with fingertips gently yo ensure full absorption. Suggest using 1-2 times a week.

Ingredients:
Water, Butilene Glycol, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 AlkylAcrylate Crosspolymer, Methylparaben, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Propylparaben, Potassium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta, Angelica Gigas Root Extract, Dipeptide Diaminobutyroyl Benzylamide Diacetate, Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root Extract, Lycium Chnense Fruit Extract, Ophiopogon Japonicus Root Extract, Cindium Officinale Root Extract.

Wow... That is a long list *faint*

I just list it down in case some people wants to know 
I am a dummy when it comes to ingredients... except a few obvious ones that should be avoided like mineral oil, alcohol, fragrance... not sure if paraben should be there??!! *bang my head on the table*

The essence looks very runny but actually it's not too bad.
At least I took this picture on the first try!
*Super proud*

My thoughts:
The sheet mask has a chemical scent but it is not too strong. The essence is just enough and it is not too runny. After 10 minutes, I can feel that the mask is a little dry. The thickness is acceptable. The sheet mask is a little big for my face... After removing the mask after 15 minutes, I can see a lot of essence on my face. I gently tap with my fingers. There is minimal stickiness. The minimal stickiness goes away kind of instantly after tapping with my fingertips. The essence is absorb into the skin quite fast. My skin is more hydrated, smooth and bouncy after using the mask. No allergic reaction as well. Overall, I think the sheet mask does what it claims.Thumbs up from me :)


The sheet mask up close

Pros:
:) No allergic reaction
:) Zero stickiness
:) Fast absorption of essence
:) Skin is hydrated and smooth after using the mask

Cons:
:( The sheet mask is a little too big for my face
:( The sheet mask dries off pretty quickly

Rating: 4.5/5
Repurchase: Definitely yes :) (if there is promotion... lol) 

No comments:

Post a Comment