AM PM Cafe @ USJ

Sunday, January 18, 2015
long overdue post...

My first proper meal of the day...
Well, I was waiting for hubby... forever!

He went out to settle some stuff and ate lunch with his friends...
He did not informed me he will be back super late so I kept waiting...
From 10am... I waited and waited then it was already 2pm...
Then 3pm...
Then... I was super hungry and started my skincare routine (as a distraction)
Did jelly masks and sheet masks... then it was about 5pm...

Finally I cannot wait already so I cooked instant noddle... 
Just when I am cooking, hubby came back!

Anyway, we had a late dinner/supper at a nearby cafe...
We had wanted to try the food there a few times...
Finally today it is!

It is very near to Main Place Mall...
It is quiet and relaxing...
and great service (in my opinion)

Let's look at what we ordered.

Cappuccino RM9

According to hubby, the coffee fragrance is just nice.
Anyhow, it is better than Starbucks and Coffee Bean as they are too sweet...
As for me, I cannot comment much because I am not a coffee lover >.<

BIG Breakfast RM19.90
Choice of eggs, citrus beef bacon, roasted wild mushrooms, sweet potatoes, spiced chicken sausage, baked tomatoes, refried beans and toast

The portion was actually bigger than what we had expected.
Hubby loves the citrus beef bacon...
I love the roasted wild mushrooms because it was still very juicy and salty... Super nice :)
The sweet potatoes were perfect! It was so soft, smooth and still juicy (it melts in the mouth)...
It is a pity I never really liked sweet potatoes... If it was potatoes I am sure it will be just as great!
The spiced chicken sausage is perfect for me... It is pretty spicy... Not like normal sausages... It is still juicy and I love that it is soft and spicy!
The baked tomatoes were fine... I like the cheese they put on it!
The refried beans were spicy baked beans with a little onions... The taste is better :)
Overall, I love this!

Hoisin Pulled Duck Burger with Chilli Padi Aioli RM22


Hubby thinks the duck is very nice...
He did not like the combination...
Duck with Chilli Padi Aioli taste a little odd to hubby

I will definitely revisit this place :)


No comments:

Post a Comment