Shopping experience with Hermo

Thurday, January 14, 2016


(This is a long overdue post from October 2015... lol)

Well, it was cybersale!
How can I miss it?

Little sister and I decided to buy a few things from Hermo.
It was also the first time we shopped with Hermo.

We ordered our goodies and paid for it on the same day, 2 October 2015
I received an email that my order is shipped on 8 October 2015
We received our goodies the very next day, 9 October 2015

I understand that it is cybersale so it is reasonable to take a longer time :)

Our package is here!


We were super excited to see our goodies...
Little sister rushed out to get it... lol


The goodies we ordered this time!

I know it is difficult to see the products...
So let's zoom in now :)


A group picture of the goodies :)

The masks on the top left corner are free samples...
I bought the mask on the bottom left corner for RM1 only!


3W Clinic Intensive UV Sunblock Cream
RM19.80 (excluding GST) for 70ml

I bought this because it is cheap... lol


DMC Deep Cleansing Mask
RM129 (excluding GST) for 500g

I saw a lot of great reviews on this... I just had to try this out!
My skin is not as good as it used to be so I need something good!
Little sister is sharing this one with me :)
Well, I convinced her to share >,<

The shopping experience is pleasant...
Delivery is not too bad as well...

If I had to choose, I will prefer iqueen because there is no GST... lol
Service is good and delivery is a little faster...
Just to compare... but the products I bought from hermo is not available on iqueen...


I will say it is quite similar (in terms of service, delivery and price), but it is up to you to decide :)


No comments:

Post a Comment