March 2016 Haul

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Hi! I am back to share with you the things I bought recently.
The last time I bought tons of skincare or make up products was in November 2015... I think!

I went back to Subang to attend a friend's wedding and when I had some free time, I went shopping!
I went to the new place at Subang, Da:Men

If you followed me on Instagram, you would have seen the haul.



Shampoo brush from Konomoya @ Da:Men USJ
RM 5.30

Canmake Smooth Liquid Foundation (02 Natural Ochre)
Canmake Creamy Touch Rouge (01 Marshmallow Pink)
Canmake Gokubuto Mascara (04 Antique Chocolat Rose)

Any 3 for RM 60

Make up sponges
Any 3 for RM 25

I wanted to buy more but... oh well, self control!

Free gift!


Even though I did not want to shop at Sasa, there was a clearance sales @ Plaza Pelangi
It is always a good time to stock up on more skincare or makeup products...
I did not exactly bought a lot but I am very satisfied.

There were some other products like masks but I forgot to include here...
I bought some for friends and family so I did not include it here...
Technically those did not (completely) belongs to me...

Belle Madame Make Up Sponges
RM 5

Kate Powderless Liquid Foundation for Cover(OC-C)
RM 50

Comes with a small tube of CC cream


Watsons!

Since my wallet has been bleeding quite badly this month, I had to make some sacrifices!

Watsons Green Tea Scented Shower Gel
Watsons Rose Scented Shower Gel

RM 15 for 2

Watsons Honey Shower Scrub
RM 14.90

I did not looked at the ingredients until I got home.
Sodium Laureth Sulfate (SLS) was the second ingredient in the list!
I will not repurchase this but I think I might just finish using this...




Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence SPF50+ PA++++
RM 28.76

I received a RM3 voucher from Biore Goodies Pack and I wanted to use it before it expires... lol
This is my all time favorite sunblock!


That's all for this month!

Happy shopping guys:)

Thank you for reading as always
XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment