Review: Kainda Sensuous Body Wash (Hashiki)

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Hello 
I am back with a body care review :)

Kainda sent this body wash for me to try 
I was happy to receive the parcel because it was just in time as I was finishing my shower gel
lol

(I was not paid for this post, however I did receive a sample for my review. All opinions are my own and not influenced in any way)

I have never heard of this brand previously
I checked out their website and the packaging looks so nice.



A little about the company

Settled deep in the heart of the most enchanting rain forests, Kainda envisioned a vibrant culture for every home and lifestyle by giving life to a world filled with purity, quality and natural alternatives to enrich your home, body and well-being

Kainda takes you on a journey to discover the essence of beautiful lifestyle products , to tie your spiritual values with your everyday needs

Our dedication, research and commitment  into the benefits of sustainable ingredients, paraben free scents, allows us to create exotic, pure and natural products 


~BRAND~
Kainda

~NAME~
Sensuous Body Wash

~PRICE~
RM 58 

~CAPACITY~
300ml


Description
Kainda Sensuous Body Wash is an easy to rinse bubbly solution that is formulated with Aloe Vera, Hemp Seed Oil and Chamomile to gently cleanse, hydrate and protect your delicate skin. Suitable for daily use to restore skin barriers and enhance skin cells, this naturally scented body wash will not only soothe the skin, but also calm the mind.


Directions
Apply to entire body with hands, loofah or washcloth and massage into a lather. Rinse thoroughly and pat wit dry towel.


Ingredients
Refer to this link for the ingredients.




My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
It comes in a pump packaging with beautiful design.
Oh, it is environmental friendly as well!




~SCENT~
It has a refreshing floral scents that is a little overwhelming.
Hubby actually loves the scent more than I do. lol
The scent lingers for about an hour after I shower (well, without sweating >,<)




~TEXTURE~
It has a clear gel texture





~PRODUCT~
It is very easy to lather up! It is very gentle on skin and easy to rinse off. My skin was smoother and softer after using this. I believe that it is hydrating enough for those with normal skin. Unfortunately, I think it did not provide enough moisture for my (extremely dry) skin. You know I can draw and write on my legs? It is that dry! I never use body lotion so I guess it was my fault. I did notice that my skin did not feel the tightness that some other shower gel did. It is a pretty average shower gel, in my opinion.






Pros
Gentle on skin
Easy to rinse off
Refreshing scent
Ingredients use are organic



Cons
Quite expensive - use certified organic ingredients



Repurchase?
Low possibility as it is quite expensive.



Recommendation?
I recommend this to those who enjoy refreshing floral scents and those with high environmental awareness as well as those who prefer natural and organic products.



If you are interested in trying out the Kainda Sensuous Body Wash (Hashiki), you can get it from their website, http://www.kainda.com.my/

Kainda offers hand care and household products too!


Thank you for reading, as always!

No comments:

Post a Comment