Review: Soo Beaute Platinum Essence & Vitamin B3 Hydro Gel Mask

Saturday, June 18, 2016


Hello friends :)

I did not have good experience with hydro gel masks previously...
Since my sister bought this for me from Hong Kong, I decided to give this a try...


I remember I saw this brand a lot when I was in Hong Kong...
Since I did not know about the brand, I never got around to buying/trying them...


Description
The superior anti-oxidant effect of Platinum Essence helps prevent skin aging and provides a noticeable brightening and lifting effect. Its Vitamin B3 also improves skin elasticity, tone and texture. The special hydro gel mask texture offers intense hydration to skin and helps to create supple and healthy skin with various plant extracts.
The highly concentrated emollient essence, embedded in a high-technology firm mesh, enables the hydro gel mask to bring remarkable benefits to the skin.


What it looks like on a flat surface...



With the mask on my face... but I did not adjust it perfectly... lol


Directions
1. Wash and dry your face thoroughly
2. Remove the upper and lower protective film from the hydro gel mask
3. Apply hydro gel mask on face and gently smooth into place
4. Leave on for 30 minutes, then remove mask and gently massage your face until the essence is fully absorbed


A close up to show that it is a bit shimmery but I am not sure if you can see it... lol


 Ingredients
Aqua, Butylene Glycol, Glycerin, Niacinamide, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan), Ceratonia Siliqua Gum, Sodium Polyacrylate, Cellulose Gum, Phenoxyethanol, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract, Mica, Polysorbate 20, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Alumina, Hydrolyzed Pearl, Disodium Edta, Trideceth-6, Glass, Sea Water (Maris Aqua), Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Platinum Powder, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Tin Oxide, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Leaf Extract, Primula Veris Extract, Alchemilla Vulgaris Extract, Veronica Officinalis Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Achillea Millefolium Extract, Alcohol


My thoughts
I hope I will like this!

~PACKAGING~
Packaging is simple and it is silver in color!
Looks classy to me... hehe




~SCENT~
The scent is super light...  somehow it smells like butter to me....
Almost scentless!




~TEXTURE~
It is hydro gel mask
I love the wobbly kind of feel... haha
It looks like there is some shimmery stuff in the mask...




~PRODUCT~
It is very cooling on my face. I love that it has an upper and lower part to it. It fits my face better this way. It did slide around a little when I move around. After removing the mask, my face was quite oily and very sticky. After 20 minutes, most of the essence had already been absorbed into my skin but my face is still quite sticky. I did notice that my face was brighter and moisturized. My nose was flaking before I used this and now no more flaking! Yay! As for the lifting effect, I am not sure... haha... maybe it is more boing boing... maybe it is just my imagination... hmm... Other than the stickiness, I think my skin is better!






Pros
Makes skin brighter and moisturized
Hydration is very good
Does what it claims
Light scent to almost scentless
No allergic reaction



Cons
Very oily and sticky
Expensive
There is alcohol



Repurchase?
This is quite difficult to answer...
I love it and hate it at the same time..
It does what it claims but stickiness is a big NO NO to me...
Based on the price, I don't think I will repurchase >,<

No comments:

Post a Comment