Review: Dr Morita Arbutin Essence Facial Mask

Thursday, June 23, 2016



I did a little research online because I cannot read Chinese... as usual >,<
I took all the information from ecrater.com

Description
Groups such ingredients as Arbutin, Almond Acid, Organic Chamomile and Organic Magic Grass Extracts together so as to specialize in continuosly whitening your skin
Provides intense whitening and leaves your facial skin glitter, translucent and radiant

Directions
Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes. Use everyday for better results

For those who can read >,<

Ingredients
Arbutin: whitening ingredients that can prevent the activation of tyrosine, block the activity of the enzyme while inhibiting the formation of melanin, whitening effect
Almond Acid: a mild metabolic aging skin, bright and delicate skin
Organic Chamomile: whitening ingredient
Organic Magic Grass Extracts: from the European Alps alpine organic plant extracts that helps to relieve soft, sensitive repair effect

My thoughts
I hope I will like this as much as the aloe vera one :)

~PACKAGING~
Simple with lots of Chinese and Japanese writing...



~SCENT~
Light sweet scent



~TEXTURE~
Thin cotton sheet mask and it tears quite easily.




~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face quite well. After removing the mask, I can see a lot of essence on my face... It absorbs really fast and it is not sticky at all! Somehow it is a little oily (not obvious) and it feels like there was something coating the skin... It feels a little strange but my skin feels great! I am not sure if it makes sense... lol
It provides great hydration to my (super dry) skin but I did not notice any difference in the whitening effect! My skin is smoother, softer and feels bouncy





Pros
Makes skin softer and smoother
Provides great hydration
Absorption rate is quick
Not sticky at all
Light scent



Cons
The sheet mask tears easily
A little oily
Whitening effect is not noticeable



Repurchase?
It is actually quite good but I prefer the aloe vera one :)


No comments:

Post a Comment