Review: Dr Morita Aloe Vera Essence Facial Mask

Friday, May 20, 2016


I did a little research online because I cannot read Chinese...
I took all the information from ecrater.com


Description
Be long effective to purify and soothe your skin
Improves your dull skin
Makes your skin delicate and flawless

Directions
Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes. Use everyday for better results

For those who can  read...

Ingredients
Water, D-Panthenol, Glycosyl Trehalose / Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate (Trehalose), Sodium Hyaluronate, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Xanthan gum, Methyl Paraben, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance
The mask is very thin...

My thoughts
This brand is quite popular...

~PACKAGING~
Simple with lots of Chinese and Japanese writing...



~SCENT~
Light perfume kind of scent



~TEXTURE~
Thin cotton sheet mask and it tears quite easily.



~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face quite well. After removing the mask, I can see a lot of essence on my face... It absorbs really fast and it is not sticky at all! It provides great hydration to my (super dry) skin and it feels great! My skin is smoother, softer and feels bouncy




Pros
Makes skin softer and smoother
Provides great hydration for my skin
Absorption rate is quick
Not sticky at all
Light scent



Cons
The sheet mask tears easily



Repurchase?
Yes, I like this :)



Recommendation?
I highly recommend this to everyone especially those with dry skin

No comments:

Post a Comment