Product Empties #7

Sunday, October 16, 2016

Time for empties...
I actually collected a little too much stuff...
Time to either recycle or maybe reuse some of these...




Hahaha...
Time for another empties post!


Let's start with hair care products!




ZA HAIR FRAGRANCE

This is from a long time ago!
Haha.
It has a strong perfume scent.
I used about 70% of the product.
I like it to make my hair smell nice!

Repurchase: No, I am not sure where to buy this anyway
Recommendation: Worth a try if you can locate this 


L'OCCITANE CHERRY BLOSSON GENTLE CONDITIONER

I love the scent!
The scent lingers for a few hours which I like.
All hair conditioner feels the same to me.

Repurchase: No
Recommendation: I do recommend this to those without tight budget



***



Next is skincare products!




TCM SLEEPING PACK (Korea Ginseng)

It has a strong ginseng scent.
It sinks into the skin quite quickly.
No improvement or allergic reaction on my skin.

Repurchase: No
Recommendation: It is worth a try


PRUTAPU HYALURONIC ACID COLLAGEN LOTION

This toner has a light scent.
It feels similar to Naturie Hatomugi Skin Conditioner
There is not much difference, except this is even cheaper!

Repurchase: Maybe
Recommendation: I highly recommend this if you can find this in Hong Kong.


SULWHASOO TIMETREASURE PERFECTING WATER



I did emptied one of this sample out earlier. 

I included this in anyway, in case you did not see it previously. 

Lol

It has a strong herbal scent. It is milky in color and very watery. 

It sinks into the skin quickly. It did feel a little sticky. It is quite rich for a toner. 
My skin did become more supple after using it.
I did notice that my skin is a little more radiant as well.

Repurchase: Not really keen as the scent is too strong for me
Recommendation: I recommend this for more mature skin and it does feel rich for a toner



***



Last of all, let's take a look at all the random products!




RANDOM SILICONE BOWL

This is not exactly an empty.
LOL
Well, it is time to throw it out as it is already moldy and sticky!
No idea what I did to the poor thing >,<

Repurchase: Hmmm...
Recommendation: I am not sure if it will be useful for everyone.


GUARDIAN COTTON TIPS

I use this instead of spatulas for my skin care products in tubs to avoid contaminating the sleeping mask or aloe vera gels. It is much more convenient and disposable after use. It did not left any cotton strands in my creams or gels so it is pretty good for me : )

Repurchase: Maybe, I will just buy any
Recommendation: Worth a try right? I am not sure if anyone is really picky with cotton tips.


AIR OPTIX CONTACT LENS

I am not picky with contact lenses so there is really nothing I can share about it. It is just contact lense and I cannot see any difference. The price will be the primary factor for me to purchase.

Repurchase: Maybe, if it is cheap
Recommendation: not bad, but it is your decision whether you want to try


KLEENEX BRAND FACIAL TISSUE

I know it is random. I emptied out a lot of random products this month. Just tissue. I dry my face with tissue instead of towels so I do need these.

Repurchase: Yes 
Recommendation: If you like 3 plys, this is for you


LEED BEAUTY PUFF

My favorite cotton puffs of all time. Sadly, this is not available in Malaysia. This is super thin, does not absorb tons of skin care and it is gentle. The best part is that it does not leave cotton strands on my face!

Repurchase: Yes! 
Recommendation: I totally recommend this 


No comments:

Post a Comment