Modern Revelation @ Taman Molek

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

We discovered this place thanks to Pokemon Go!
We were busy catching pokemons and needed to restock on pokeballs so we were looking for pokestops. We saw this place with three pokestops and there was constant lure modules.
We went there.
This was in July 2016
Obviously we stopped playing after a few weeks.



While catching, we did look around and saw some eateries there.
We decided to give it a try a few days later.



At first when I look at the menu, I think the price is steep.
When the food came. I was shocked.
The portion was super small for pasta.
When we tried the pasta, it was surprisingly delicious.

Well, the price is still reasonable for Western food.
Even though the portion is small, at least it was delicious.


We went back a few times after that but I had been procrastinating to draft this post.
Yes, laziness is an issue.
I still have quite a number of posts to work on... I still haven't done those...
Oh well, here it goes!


Kimchi Fried Rice RM 12

This is really nice.
It smells wonderful.
This is definitely one of the best Kimchi Fried Rice I had tried in ages.
I did not realize there will be meats.
Hmm...
There is more meats than Kimchi!

Oh, hubby is actually pretty strict with the scores...
He rarely give any food 8 or above!

Score: 8.5 (me)
Score: 7.5 (hubby)



Japanese Curry Fish Chop Rice RM 15.90

I think this is ok.
Hubby thinks this is one of the worst dish we had today.
The rice is not Japanese and hubby is particular about that.
The curry is normal. Just like any other places that serves Japanese curry.
Fish chop is ok. The portion is larger than expected.

Score: 6.5 (me)
Score: 6 (hubby)



Fried Tofu RM 10

Hubby love this! I love it!
It is a little crunchy on the outside but soft on the inside.
The sauce is great.
The salad is a little too salty.

Score: 8 (me)
Score: 7.5 (hubby)



I did tried many other dishes there but I had forgotten the pictures, so...
I will just mention those that I remember...
Some of the pastas are great. The cheese baked rice is nice (do not choose pasta, rice is so much better). Kimchi soup is pretty nice as well. I think that is all!



Modern Revelation
No. 44, Jalan Molek 2/3,
Taman Molek,
81100, Johor Bahru

No comments:

Post a Comment