Review: Lovemore Provence Lavender Nighttime Whitening Mask

Sunday, October 23, 2016



~BRAND~
Lovemore

~NAME~
Provence Lavender Nighttime Whitening Mask

~PRICE~
RM 2.20

~CAPACITY~
25ml in each sachet


Description
Fair and flawless - carry out the skin brightness just like SPA in a completely relieve situation. The selected plants extract and flawless formula relieve skin dullness. Deeply repair skin at the best time, provide lots of essence of repair and restore elasticity, enhance skin hydration, skin texture is smooth and delicate.




Directions
Leave the mask for 15-20 minutes


Ingredients
Lavandula Angustifolia Herb Extract, Syn-Hycan, Tranexamic Acid, Rhodochrosite Extract, Ascorbic Acid 2-Glucoside, Hydrogenated Lecithin & Sodium Oleate & Oligopeptide-68, Cucumber Extract, 1,3-Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate, Methylisothiazolinone, Perfume, Water


My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple and nice packaging.
A letter from Japan >,< lol





~SCENT~
It has a comfortable lavender scent...
I do not particularly fancy lavender scent bu this is not too bad ^,^





~TEXTURE~
The mask is a little big and quite thin. It tears easily.





~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face pretty well except the mouth area. The essence is clear and very watery. It feels pretty comfortable. No allergic reaction. After removing the sheet mask, my face was not sticky. It is moisturizing for my dry skin and it makes my skin soft and smooth. It provides great hydration! As for whitening effect, I did not see any effect with one usage. My nose is no longer flaking! Yay! This sheet mask does what it claims and I love it!






Pros
Makes skin smoother and softer
Great hydration
I like the packaging
Zero stickiness
Scent is comfortable



Cons
Tears easily



Repurchase?
I will repurchase this because I love it!




Recommendation?
This mask is worth a try...
Not suitable for those who hates strong scents

No comments:

Post a Comment