Review: Lovemore South Pacific Gold Pearl Amazing White Mask

Wednesday, October 26, 2016



~BRAND~
Lovemore

~NAME~
South Pacific Gold Pearl Amazing White Mask

~PRICE~
RM 2.20 (iQueen)

~CAPACITY~
25ml


Description
Help to achieve sparkly fair skin
Contains anti-aging properties
Brighten up skin complexion, even out skin tone and improves skin clarity and radiance


Directions
Leave the mask for 15-20 minutes


Ingredients
Hydrolyzed Pearl, Syn-Hycan (Tetradecyl Aminobutyroylvalylamino Butyric Urea Trifluoroacetate), Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Flower Extract, B-White (Hydrogenated Lecithin, Sodium Oleate, Oligopeptide-68), Niacinamide, Glucosyl Hesperidin, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Algae Extract, 1,3 Butylene Glycol, Xanthan Gum, Iodopropynyl, Butylcarbamate, Methylisothiazolinone, Perfume, Water


My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple and nice packaging.
A letter from South Pacific





~SCENT~
It has a fairly strong perfume scent
It is slightly better than the previous ones!





~TEXTURE~
The mask is a little big and quite thin. It tears easily.





~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face pretty well except the mouth area. The essence is clear and watery. No allergic reaction. After removing the sheet mask, my face was slightly sticky. My skin soft and smooth after the essence were completely absorbed. It provides decent hydration! I did notice that my face was slightly brighter and it did even out my skin tone. I believe this sheet mask did what it claims and I am happy with the result! Well, I cannot comment much about the anti aging properties because I did not notice that... haha






Pros
Makes skin smoother and softer
I like the packaging
Minimal stickiness
No allergic reaction
Provides decent hydration
Brighten and evens out skin tone



Cons
Tears easily
Strong perfume scent



Repurchase?
Yes, I actually like this except the scent.



Recommendation?
I recommend this to those who like to try new sheet masks!
Not suitable for those who hates strong scents

No comments:

Post a Comment