Review: Sexy Look Eco Science White C Mask Sheet

Tuesday, April 18, 2017



~BRAND~
Sexy Look

~NAME~
Eco Science White C Mask Sheet

~PRICE~
RM 1 (clearance price)

~CAPACITY~
30ml in each sachet


Description
Prevents skin damage, slows down the aging process and improves overall skin health. Instantly oxygenates skin and brightens complexion by fully utilizing plants' vitality and energy. Our products allow you to treat your skin gently while ensuring it is in tip-top condition


Description
Apply mask on face and place loops over ears for 10-15 minutes


Ingredients



My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple





~SCENT~
It reminds me of some bathroom detergents.




~TEXTURE~
Thin cotton mask and it is stretchable. It does not tear easily.





~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face perfectly although the loops were a little tight. It adheres to my face very well because of the loops. The essence is clear and has a thicker gel like consistency. After removing the sheet mask, my face slimy. It is not sticky. The essence sinks into my skin quickly and left my skin brighter, softer and smoother. It provides decent hydration. 






Pros
Adheres to skin very well
Makes skin brighter, smoother and softer
No allergic reaction
Decent hydration



Cons
Did not enjoy the scent



Repurchase?
Yes, it's inexpensive and works well for my skin



Recommendation?
It's worth a try for sure :)

No comments:

Post a Comment