Taipei Day 4 | Jiufen | January 2017

Monday, April 24, 2017

We had been to Jiufen before but I still wanted to go!
We started the day with the breakfast from the hostel - 7:30 am
It has a decent breakfast.
Hubby love the braised pork rice here. 
He said it was the best he had the entire trip.
lol

After breakfast, we walked to Taipei Main Station (15 minutes)
Took the 8:56 am train to Ruifang
NT44
We reached before 10 am

It was raining so hubby bought an umbrella
NT100

We cross the road, walked passed a police station to get to the bus stand
Our first stop was Nanya.
NT30
The view here was breathtaking.
We were here for a while.
It was raining when we were there.
If it was not raining, the view would be even better.
Hubby loved this place.
Just let the pictures do its job...
Ok.

I think that is enough.

We were stranded at this place for about one hour because we missed the bus
lol
I was bored...
This is what I do when I am bored? Maybe

It was so cold there.
Had been waiting forever for the bus...
We finally got on the bus and decided to go to the Gold Museum.
NT 30
We changed our mind when we were there so we took the bus to Jiufen
NT15

Finally time to eat!
Non-stop!
Wild boar sausage
NT 40
 Next up is...
 Mix Meatballs Soup
NT100
Not bad.
We saw quite a lot of people here...
Noodles
NT45
Lai Ah Po Taro Balls
Ordered one taro balls
NT45 
I saw a lot of blogs recommended this so I wanted to try.
I did not enjoy this at all.
Not the kind of dessert that I appreciate.
Hubby seems to like it more than me.
Took a selfie here for fun.
This time, it was not as crowded so I can move around easier.
I think I managed to cover the whole street.
I think.
Fried mushrooms
NT50
Not worth the space in my stomach.
lol
It was better a few years back.
Now, it was just fine.
 Peanut Ice Cream
NT40
 Finally able to tried this!
This was so tasty.
I want more but I was already bloated.
Look at how efficient they are!
Peanut candy
NT10 for 2

Hubby loves this so he bought it from the store.
Spicy fish balls
NT35

The uncle selling this is really nice but the fish ball is not my cup of tea.
I had better ones in Taichung!
Near the main entrance!
Prawn balls
NT70

Hubby loves this
He highly recommends this!

This was our last stop.
We decided to go back to Taipei at about 2 pm
We took the bus to Ruifang station
NT15
Then we took a train back to Taipei
NT44
We were too tired to walk so we took the MRT to Ximen station
NT16

We went back to our hostel to shower and rest.
At about 5:30 pm, we decided to head to Taipei 101
We took the MRT from Ximen Station.
NT20
 
It was raining the whole day.
Our pictures did not turn out nice...
Haha.
Linjiang night market
One bite dumplings
NT40 
Not bad.
Pork bun
NT50 
Quite nice

We spent about an hour there.
The rain ruined our mood actually...

Before leaving, hubby bought something like dorayaki
NT30 for 2
It was just ok.

We took the MRT back to Ximen station
NT20

We bought more beef from yesterday
This time we ordered a bigger portion.
NT200
This time we tried ground black pepper flavor

Hubby bought a milk tea
NT60
We bought more instant noodles...
I think I should really go to Seoul instead.
lol
NT103 (3 cups)

Spent the night resting and packing

I still love Jiufen!



***

Related Posts!
NT 44,095 for 2 person in Taiwan for 12 days 11 nights!
Kenting Day 1 | Kenting Night Market | January 2017
Kenting Day 2 - Part 1 | Chuan Fan Shi & Eluanbi Park | January 2017
Kenting Day 2 - Part 2 | Longpan Park & Maobitou | January 2017
Taipei Day 3 | 228 Peace Park & Longshan Temple | January 2017
Taipei Day 5 | Maokong & Fengjia Night Market | January 2017
Nantou Day 6 | Xitou | January 2017
Cingjing Day 7 - Part 1 | Cingjing Farm | January 2017

Accommodation
{AIRBNB} 墾丁旅店 @ Kenting
ECFA Hotel @ Tainan

***

No comments:

Post a Comment