Review: Indeed Laboratories Vitamin C Cream

Thursday, April 27, 2017

I had almost forgotten about this...
Anyway, here is my review for this Vitamin C Cream!



~BRAND~
Indeed Laboratories 

~NAME~
Vitamin C Cream

~PRICE~
RM 126.30

~CAPACITY~
30ml



Description
A uniquely stabilized formula of 22% L-ascorbic acid and 2% hyaluronic microspheres - vitamin c24 is the ultimate delivery potent vitamin c protection from skin damage caused by the environment, and your best fight for glowing, even-toned, youthful looking skin.

It helps to:-
* Fight free radicals and environmental damage
* Boost collagen
* Reduce inflammation
* Reduce skin discoloration
* Minimize wrinkles and fine lines




Directions
Apply a pea-sized amount to face and neck in the evening. Apply in the morning followed with SPF 30 or higher sunscreen.




Ingredients
Dimethicone, Ascorbic Acid, Polysolocone-11, Ethylhexyl Palmitate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Silica Silylate, Silica Dimethyl Silylate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Hyaluronate




My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple tube packaging with a small nozzle
I like their design, simple and clean




~SCENT~
It has a very light citrus scent. Almost unnoticeable.




~TEXTURE~
White creamy texture that spreads easily




~PRODUCT~
I received this product from a goodie bag from my visit to Watsons City Square. The texture looks just like any other creams. It is extremely easy to spread but it leave a powdery finish. It makes my skin super soft and smooth. It seems to sink into the skin in an instant, which is quite surprising to me.

I did notice that almost 80% of the time, there will be white residues on my fingers. Not sure if it is the exfoliation the cream did on my skin. lol. Anyway, I find it a little strange. On two different occasions (when my skin was extra sensitive), I notice that this sting my face. I wanted to love this so much but I guess it is not suitable for those with sensitive skin (based on my personal experience). I used this when my skin is in total control. I did not have any problems with it usually. I try to avoid using this when my skin is sensitive.




Pros
Easy to spread
Sinks into skin immediately
Skin feels super soft and smooth
Not drying
Short ingredient list




Cons

Fairly expensive
Left white residue on fingers
May not be suitable for those with sensitive skin



Repurchase?
Even though I love this, I am not so sure whether I will repurchase this



Recommendation?
I recommend this to those without sensitive skin

No comments:

Post a Comment