Review: Innisfree It's Real Rice Mask

Monday, May 1, 2017



~BRAND~
Innisfree

~NAME~
It's Real Rice Mask

~PRICE~
HKD 7

~CAPACITY~
20ml in each sachet


Description
Infused with the blend of herb complex water and ingredients from nature, this real mask adds vitality and energy to your skin


Directions
After cleansing, use toner to refine skin texture
Leave on for 10-20 minutes


Ingredients



My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple packaging.





~SCENT~
It has a typical sheet mask kind of scent... lol
Not light but not too strong >,<





~TEXTURE~
The mask is of a thin cotton material.
There is no pearl paper and it tears pretty easily





~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face awkwardly... lol. The essence is white gel but not runny. The essence is not as much as the other masks I used before but it is not dry. My face was oily and tacky after removing the mask. I waited a little but it did not sink into my skin so I decided to rinse it off. It is pretty hydrating for my dry skin and it makes my skin soft, smooth and plump. I think it did brighten my skin a little. Pretty satisfied with the results! 






Pros
Makes skin softer, smoother and plumper
Decent hydration
Brighten skin a little



Cons
Sheet mask tears quite easily
Left face sticky and oily




Repurchase?
Maybe.



Recommendation?
It is pretty good but it is not my holy grail sheet mask

No comments:

Post a Comment