Review: La Biostetique Shampooing Lipokerine B

Sunday, July 23, 2017



~BRAND~
La Biostetique

~NAME~
Shampooing Lipokerine B

~PRICE~
RM 80

~CAPACITY~
250ml




Description
A mild and soothing cleanser that improves and normalizes the scalp environment. Supplies dry scalp and damaged hair with nutrients resulting in increased scalp softness and hair silkiness.




Directions
Dampen hair with warm water and shampoo the scalp. Lightly massage then rinse.


Ingredients


 My thoughts
+ Start: 10 February 2016 +

~PACKAGING~
Simply and sturdy




~SCENT~
It has a moderate perfume scent!
I like it.




~TEXTURE~
Clear gel




~PRODUCT~
It is very easy to dispense into the scalp due to the packaging. It is easy to lather up. After using this shampoo, I noticed that my scalp feels clean but it does not prevent itchiness. That is the reason why I have to alternate between this and La Biostetique Anti-Pelliculaire Shampooing Apaisant! This is pretty good but not the best! It did not irritate my scalp in any way. I like this to be honest, but the price is a little too expensive...




Pros
Easy to dispense and lather up
Scalp is clean
Did not irritate my scalp
Nice scent



Cons
Price is steep
Did not prevent itchiness or dandruff



Repurchase?
Most probably will look around for cheaper shampoo



Recommendation?
Worth a try if you have the budget 



No comments:

Post a Comment