Review: Tony Moly Kiss Kiss Lovely Lip Patch

Sunday, July 9, 2017

First time trying a lip patch...
It looks so cute >,<

Does it really work?


Description
This lip patch makes your lips smooth, soft and kissable


The lip patch out of the packaging

Directions
Tear open and apply to lip. Leave on for 15-20 minutes and then remove.

Ingredients

Wow... 
This is just strange... lol
The shape and all...

Now I know how I look like when I have huge lips >,<

My thoughts
This is strange and cute

~PRICE~
RM6 



~PACKAGING~
Very simple




~SCENT~
It has a really light and sweet scent
It smells like cherry or strawberry




~TEXTURE~
I love the texture
Jelly kind of texture
Very fun




~PRODUCT~
The lip patch is very big.
I try not to move around too much because it will slip off easily
Does not taste bitter
Moisturize my lip quite well and makes my lips soft and smooth 
My lips is not in the best condition to begin with
A pretty good product ;)





Pros
Makes lips softer and smoother
Does not taste bitter and fun texture
Light, sweet scent

Cons
Fairly expensive

Repurchase?
Yes if there is promotions :)

No comments:

Post a Comment