Review: My Scheming Snail Essence Hydrating & Repairing Black Mask

Sunday, July 2, 2017



~BRAND~
My Scheming

~NAME~
Snail Essence Hydrating & Repairing Black Mask

~PRICE~
NT 299 for 2 boxes 

~CAPACITY~
10 sheet masks in a box
30ml in each sachet


Description
Snail mucosal extracts are rich in Mucopolysaccharides with multiple active ingredients that provide deep penetration to skin base and instantly enhance water retention rate on skin. The mask consistently provides nutrition to skin, repairs dry, dehydrated skin with deep hydrating. Adding  with multiple moisturizing ingredients, this mask will bring you excellent moisturizing with plump and silky smooth skin.


Ingredients



My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple packaging





~SCENT~
It has strong fresh scent.
No idea what it was but I like it!




~TEXTURE~
The mask is not thin or too thick. lol
It does not tear quite easily.





~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face pretty well except the mouth area. It is quite sticky at first but not as sticky after a while. The essence was absorbed pretty quickly. I was not blown away after using the mask. I did not see much differences. I decided to wash off the excess essence because it is sticky. After washing, my skin feels so soft and smooth. It provides great hydration and my skin was brighter! Quite impress after washing off the excess essence!






Pros
Nice scent
Makes skin smoother, softer and brighter
Great hydration



Cons
Sticky
Tears quite easily



Repurchase?
Maybe



Recommendation?
Worth a try!
Overall, I had positive experience with the sheet masks from My Scheming

No comments:

Post a Comment