Review: Juju Aquamoist Moisture Trial Set

Saturday, September 16, 2017

Juju Aquamoist Moisture Washing Foam

This is the first product I tried from this brand!
I was looking forward to try this but...
I tried this for about three weeks...
I find this to be a bit drying....

I was a little disappointed... but...

Before I started using this my nose and cheeks were flaking...
After using this, I did see improvements on my cheeks but my nose was still flaky...
*There is still a lot left but I switched to another cleanser*

After my skin improved, I gave this another try...
My nose was flaky after using for two days...
I guess this is just not for me!

It has a very creamy texture and it is very easy to lather
The scent is very light...
My skin was not tight after using this and it feels so clean!
I have mixed feelings for this cleanser >,<


Repurchase: No...
Recommendation: I think this will be more suitable for oily skin




Juju Aquamoist Hyaluronic Acid Essence

Upon first usage, it was like love at first sight use. 
It is very light on skin and not sticky at all! 
I can definitely feel the difference it makes on my skin. 
I can feel that my skin is so much softer and smoother.

It has a gel texture and is super easy to spread. 
It absorbs almost instantly.

Repurchase: Most probably yes
Recommendation: I highly recommend this  >,<



Juju Aquamoist Moisture Lotion

It is watery.
It has a very light scent and sinks into the skin immediately.
There is minimal stickiness and did not cause any irritation.
I do like this.

Repurchase: Maybe
Recommendation: I do recommend this 


Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment