REVIEW: I-MIIX PURE ROSE REVITALIZING & HYDRATING GEL

Sunday, October 29, 2017



~BRAND~
i-MIIX

~NAME~
Honey Nourishing & Comforting Gel

~PRICE~
HKD 65

~CAPACITY~
500ml




Description
Contains rose extract to leave dry skin supple
Helps with soothing and leaves your skin feeling fresh
The smooth and clean texture quickly penetrates down to stratum corneum to sooth your skin without stickiness



*6 Free - Benzophenone, Paraben, Formaldehyde, BHT, Atificial Color, Mineral Oil




Directions
Apply an appropriate amount to dry, sensitive parts of the face and body often for best results
Refrigerate before use to experience even fresher sensation
May also be used to moisturize sun-tanned skin


Ingredients



My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple tub packaging
No spatula, less hygienic




~SCENT~
It has a strong (artificial) rose scent.
Not what I like, to be honest.




~TEXTURE~
Watery gel texture





~PRODUCT~
It is easy to spread. I usually spread it between my fingers then I applied it on to my face and tap so that it will sink in faster. It is a little sticky. Been using this for a while but did not see any changes in my skin. It did provide decent hydration and did not irritate my skin in anyway. I think this is not enough for those with dry skin. It does not feel heavy and I believe those with oily skin will like this. 




Pros
Easy to spread
Sinks into skin quickly
Provides decent hydration
No allergic reaction



Cons
Strong scent
Contains alcohol and parfum



Repurchase?
I like this but I will not repurchase this because it contains parfum



Recommendation?
I recommend this to those looking for light weight, non sticky moisturizer and those who are not picky when it comes to ingredients in skincare
Avoid this if you are sensitive to scent

No comments:

Post a Comment