First impressions + Mini reviews (4)


Sunday, November 5, 2017

Care Lab Dark Knight Cream

This is a sample I received from one of my orders with koreadepart.com
I wanted to love this.
I love that it has almost no scent
The texture is a little similar to Indeed Laboratories Vitamin C Cream
It spreads so nicely and sinks into the skin almost instantly.


I wanted to love this but my skin is not cooperative.
My skin hates it. My skin was reacting negatively since I started using this.
So, no thanks!



Elizavecca Milky Piggy White Crow Glacial More Cream

I had tried two products from this brand previously.
I hope this will not be a disappointment as I love this brand.


Definitely love the packaging.
Love how the spatula fits on the lid.


The texture is strange.
It is like a thicker version of yogurt.
The cream is thick and feels a little heavy
It is not difficult to spread but it leaves a white cast. lol
Definitely makes my skin brighter and dewier
I like it so far.
It makes my skin looks good but it is a little sticky.
It needs some time to be absorbed...
It has a pretty strong perfume scent which is kind of annoying. lol



***



It's skin Macaron Lip Balm 03 Grape

I love the scent. I think it is ok.
Not the best or worst.
I love how cute the packaging is and that is the main reason I bought it.


I love the cute packaging but I do not like to apply this using my fingers.
Not hygienic, of course!

Overall, this is not a bad product but I think I will not repurchase it.



***



A'Pieu Aqua Nature Dewdrop Booster Skin

I saw this on sale so I bought it.
I wanted to compare this to Secret Key Starting Treatment Essence
The packaging is quite similar.


I wanted to love this but it has a very strong perfume scent.
I did not like the scent at all.


Even though the opening was huge, it was difficult to get the product out.
It has a gel texture.
I expected it to be watery but I was totally wrong.


I need some time to get the product out.
Hmm...
It is easy to spread.
A little goes a long way...
I did not really like this because it makes everything else I apply super sticky.
I did not really want to use this.
lol

I can see the future for this little guy...
Sitting at a corner of my vanity...



***



Clinelle Deep Cleansing Gel

I think this is ok.
Overall, not bad.
It has the same scent as the other products in the same line.
I did not actually like it.
It foams up pretty well.
It does not leave a tight feeling.
So far so good.


That is all this time!
Thanks for reading>,<

No comments:

Post a Comment