Review: My Beauty Diary Imperial Bird's Nest Mask

Thursday, May 11, 2017



~BRAND~
My Beauty Diary

~NAME~
Imperial Bird's Nest Mask

~PRICE~
Cannot remember =.=

~CAPACITY~
10 sheets in a box
23ml in a sachet


Description (taken from this website)
Maintains healthy skin by sealing in water which improves skin hydration from inside-out. Ricj nutrients and protein deeply nourish skin to effectively improve elasticity, strengthen tissues and increase vitality. Use this mask to transform dry, dull skin into a soft and supple texture like a baby's

Ultra nourishing, hydration


Directions
Leave the mask on for 20-30 minutes.



My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple and cute



~SCENT~
The light typical sheet mask kind of scent. lol



~TEXTURE~
Thin cotton sheet mask, feels smooth. 
Be gentle when unfolding the mask as it tears quite easily.



~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face quite well. It is sticky. I rinse with water because I cannot stand the stickiness. It provides great hydration to my skin. My skin is plumpersofter and smoother. As for the brightening effect, I cannot see any difference. It did not irritate my skin (which was already irritated - pimples all over my nose, some on the cheeks and chin area) at all which is always a good thing.





Pros
Makes skin plumper, smoother and softer
Great hydration
No allergic reaction
Light scent




Cons
Tears easily
Sticky



Repurchase?
Maybe



Recommendation?
I do recommend this to those with extra dry skin and those looking for extra "nutrition" for the skin

No comments:

Post a Comment