Review: BeautyMate Super Elastic Mousse Cleanser

Monday, May 12, 2014
a post I thought I had published but it was just sitting (alone in the corner) in my draft

I bought this from sasa.com because it was on promotion (about USD 6). This brand is not new to me. I am also using BeautyMate Natural Care Moisturizing Peeling Gel which I reviewed previously. This is actually my previous cleanser.

This is the packaging, 150 ml (RM 39.90)
I cannot really read Chinese so I took the description from hishop. "Fresh and gentle texture with soft and elastic mousse to cleanse the dirt, helping skin breathe".

The product up close

My thoughts
The scent is a little too strong for me... I think that the scent is stronger than the peeling gel! Sometimes when I am cleansing my face I feel that I am totally buried under the scent. I feel that it is difficult to breathe (maybe a little exaggerated but it's the truth). The mousse is soft. The cleanser does not leave a tight feeling on my face. I think this is just a so-so product... I cannot really see/feel any difference to be honest.

Pros
:) Cleanses really well

Cons
:( Scent is a little strong

Rating: 2.5/5
Repurchase: No, not really...

No comments:

Post a Comment