Hair Care Routine 2016

Monday, May 9, 2016

Hello friends :)


I am back with a routine post!


Well, I did not know my scalp was in a terrible condition, previously.
I went to a hair salon before Chinese New Year...
Yes, it's been a while.


Well, I was getting my hair done, then suddenly the hair dresser told me my scalp is in a terrible condition. TERRIBLE but not HORRENDOUS!
Lol.


I went for a scalp treatment and started maintaining a healthier hair care routine.
I think this routine did help to keep my scalp in a better condition than it used to be!


So, here it goes...




The first step is always cleansing the scalp.
At the moment I am using two shampoos.
I alternate between these two each week.


LA BIOSTETIQUE ANTI-PELLICULAIRE SHAMPOOING APAISANT

This shampoo prevents dandruff
I love the dispenser as it is easy to dispense the shampoo right on to my scalp.


Look at the dispenser!


The next shampoo is also from the same brand


LA BIOSTETIQUE SHAMPOOING LIPOKERINE B

This shampoo provides hydration to the scalp.



It has the same kind of dispenser.

These two shampoos help keep my scalp clean and hydrated, thus reducing dandruff problems and relieving itchiness. After using this, my scalp feels fresh and a little minty and cool. Lol. The effect was amplified when I was blow drying my scalp. Haha.

Next is something I found out recently.


I massage my scalp for a while just to lather up the shampoo. Then I use a shampoo brush to massage my scalp for about 2 minutes and leave the shampoo on for another 2-3 minutes.

I found this shampoo brush at Yokomono @ Da:Men USJ for RM 5.30
I like the brush head better than the ones I saw at Daiso so I bought this.
Personally, I think the one at Daiso was a little bit rougher

I love using this to massage my scalp because it feels pretty good and my scalp feels clean.
I am not sure if it is just my imagination


I cleanse my scalp only.
As for the hair, I only use conditioner.

Sometimes when I am lazy, I applied the conditioner after massaging my scalp so I can save more time and water... lol


L'OCCITANE CHERRY BLOSSON GENTLE CONDITIONER

I bought this a loooong time ago.
I bought this because I like the scent.
For me, all conditioner feels the same.
The scent lingers for a few hours which I like.
I use this almost everyday.
When I am not using this, I will pamper my hair with a mask!


SHISEIDO FINO PREMIUM TOUCH HAIR MASK

I love this!
This is the first hair mask I love.
I have only tried out a couple of  hair masks before.
It has a strong perfume scent, not my favorite!
A little goes a long way and this stuff really makes a different to my dry frizzy hair!
I love how soft and smooth it left my hair afterwards.
This is simply amazing!


It is almost done.

Next will be drying the hair.


I love my hair dryer.
There is three different speeds settings and temperatures
I love using the cold air because it feels more gentle
Maybe that was why my scalp feels extra cooling. lol

I was told by the hair dresser to make sure I blow dry my scalp.
I can let the hair air dry but not my scalp.
When I am extra hardworking, I will blow dry my hair as well.
It does make my hair more manageable.



My favorite brush because it is huge.
Haha.

I brush my hair after my scalp is dry.
My hair is still wet.

This is when I use the last item in my hair care routine!

WATSONS  ANTI-FRIZZ TREATMENT LEAVE ON CONDITIONER

I have been using this for a while.

It can be used on wet or dry hair.
I prefer to use it when my hair is still a little wet.
Do not use too much as it does feel a little oily.
I like the scent but it does not linger.

I use this a few times a week...
Well, I use it whenever I remember... Haha


That's all for my hair care routine.


Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment