Review: Timeless Truth Deep Sea Extract Moisturizing Mask

Monday, May 30, 2016



~BRAND~
Timeless Truth

~NAME~
Deep Sea Extract Moisturizing Mask 

~PRICE~
RM50

~CAPACITY~
5 sheets in a box
30ml in each sachet




Description
Enhanced with a replenishing formula that delivers the optimal dose of hydration to fulfill the skin's thrist using a patented Functionality Cloth. Combining the active ingredients of Algae Extract and Hyaluronic Acid produce and excellent moisturizing effect. It also helps to protect and reduce a dull and uneven complexion. The aqueous, light texture is immediately absorbed by the skin to dramtically increase moisture especially in areas where the skin needs it most. The skin is left hydrated, luminous and glowing.


Directions
After cleansing, place the mask (darker side) on your face and leave on for 15-20 minutes, then gently massage remaining essence into skin


The mask looks funny!


Ingredients
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid), Sodium Alginate, Propylene Glycol, Methylisothiazolinone / Iodopropyl Butycarbamate, Mannitol / Sodium Citrate / Acetyl Tetrapeptide-15, Tranwxamic Acid, Algae Extract, Olea Europaea (Olive) Husk Oil and Tocopherol (Olive Oil), Fragrance, Butylphenyl Methylpropianal, Hydroxyusohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Linalool, Hexyl Cinnamal


My thoughts
I think I will like this because Timeless Truth is one of my favorite brand!


~PACKAGING~
It is simple, yet classy.




~SCENT~
It has a light refreshing scent which I like.




~TEXTURE~
The texture is a little different as compared to the other sheet masks I had tried in the past. 
It is thin but feels quite thick and does not tear easily.
This must be the difference of the patented Functionality Cloth!
lol




~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face almost perfectly. It has a lot of essence! The essence has a runny gel like texture. It is absorbed quickly. No stickiness. My skin feels soft, smooth and hydrated. I notice that it evens out my skin tone and my skin feels so good! I feel that my skin looks so healthyNo more dull skin




Pros
Makes skin softer, smoother and hydrated
Does what it claims
Absorption rate is fast
No allergic reaction
Sheet mask fits my face well
Zero stickiness
Evens out my skin tone
Light refreshing scent



Cons
Cannot think of any



Repurchase?
I will definitely repurchase this as long as it is not discontinued!



Recommendation?
I strongly recommend this to everyone because it provides great hydration and just look at how many hearts I rate this mask!
Not suitable for those on extremely tight budget ;)
**Whisper: It is still not too bad if you compare it to high end brands like SKII**



**Related Posts**
Hong Kong massive skincare haul!
Hong Kong Trip August 2014
Sheet mask haul and love from Hong Kong!

No comments:

Post a Comment