Review: BeautyMate 3DMultiple Refining Smooth V Mask

Thursday, June 2, 2016




~BRAND~
BeautyMate 

~NAME~
3DMultiple Refining Smooth V Mask

~PRICE~
RM 49.90

~CAPACITY~
10 sheet masks in a box
25ml in a sachet


Description
It is a tailor-made for ladies and emphasized on offering the five crucial functions including revitalizing,brightening, firming, moisturizing and soothing. By strictly selecting superior ingredients, it fulfills your demand for perfect skin and makes your skin youthful and flawless. 


With advanced Japanese Nano Technology combined with 100% hypoallergenic wood pulp with silk from Japan, the mask has a strong water-locking power, which can perfectly hold the essence, so that the skin can absorb full nutrients to bring you a long-lasting skin care experience.


Refusing signs of gaining, experiencing double V flawless and whitening skincare! It contains precious Tuber Aestivum Extract and other natural ingredients which focus on dull skin by providing deluxe beauty care, anti-aging,smoothing fine lines and reducing melanin formation to keep skin radiance any time. Niacicamide and Morus Alba Root Extract can stimulate skin cell renewal, supress melanin accumulation and effectively soothe skin. Ubiquinone helps strenghtening skin fiber elasticity, smoothing fine lines and making skin more compact and bright. 





Effect
Firming, in-depth whitening, refining, moisturizing, smoothing fine lines


Directions
Leave mask on for 10 to 15 minutes.
Suggest to use 1 to 2 times a week, or more if necessary.


Ingredients



My thoughts
This sheet mask is from one of my favorite brand...
I bought this at Sasa outlets when there was promotions...


~PACKAGING~
Simple and pink!





~SCENT~
The scent is light!
It reminds me of sour plum





~TEXTURE~
I like thin sheet masks but this one tears so easily when I was trying to adjust the position.





~PRODUCT~
The essence of the sheet mask drips everywhere (except my face) when I took it out. It has a lot of essence! The essence has a clear runny gel like texture. It is absorbed pretty quicklyMinimal stickiness. My skin feels softsmooth and hydratedMy face appears to be firmer and more moisturized. As for in-depth whitening and smoothing fine lines... I cannot see any effects with one use, I guess.






Pros
Minimal stickiness
Light scent
Firmer and more moisturized skin
No allergic reaction



Cons
Tears easily
Sheet mask is a little too big



Repurchase?
I think this is a pretty good sheet mask but I will not repurchase.



Recommendation?
I do think this is a worth a try if it is easily accessible.



No comments:

Post a Comment