Review: Kokuryudo Hipitch Deep Cleansing Oil

Thursday, March 13, 2014

This is the first cleansing oil I bought. I bought it online (sasa.com). I don't really use makeup so I am not too sure how it works with make up. I started using this end of April 2013. I normally double cleanse at night. So the first thing I do is to cleanse with cleansing oil, followed by my facial cleanser. In my opinion the cleansing oil works well leaving my skin clean. One or two pumps will be sufficient for the whole face.
The review on this product is not too bad. Click here to view from sasa.com

This is the packaging (250ml). Only 50% of the product is in there and I have been using it for more than 9 months :o
The cleansing oil up close

The cleansing oil is yellowish in color. It is very oily and smells like orange peel... I think >.< If the oil gets into the eyes, it will be cloudy as though something is in your eyes. I tried to remove my make up once after my prewedding photo shoot. It cleans off the make up well but I have to cleanse twice as the make up was pretty heavy. I still prefer to use a separate eye make up remover. I tried my sister's cleansing oil once. It was from Clarins. I really like Clarins' cleansing oil however it was a bit pricey for me. Even when the oil gets into my eyes, it will not be cloudy.
Pros
:) Cleanse really well
:) Affordable (I bought it for about USD13)
:) No allergic reaction or breakouts

Cons
:( I don't like the scent (I hate oranges >.< so maybe it's just me)
:( When the product gets into eyes, it will be cloudy


Rating: 3.5/5
Repurchase: Maybe (I want to try some other cleansing oil before sticking to one)

No comments:

Post a Comment