Review: Timeless Truth Charcoal Detox Brightening Mask

Friday, July 8, 2016



~BRAND~
Timeless Truth

~NAME~
Charcoal Detox Brightening Mask  

~PRICE~
RM50

~CAPACITY~
5 sheets in a box

30ml in each sachet


Description
Helps prevent dark pigment, reduce freckles and moisturizes while leaving you with soft glowing skin


Directions
After cleansing, place the mask (darker side) on your face and leave on for 15-20 minutes, then gently massage remaining essence into skin




Ingredients


My thoughts
I think I will like this because Timeless Truth is one of my favorite brand!


~PACKAGING~
It is simple, yet classy.




~SCENT~
It has a light refreshing scent which I like.




~TEXTURE~
The texture is a little different as compared to the other sheet masks I had tried in the past. 
It is thin but feels quite thick and does not tear easily.
This must be the difference of the patented Functionality Cloth!
lol




~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face almost perfectly. It has a lot of essence! The essence has a runny gel like texture. It is a little sticky but it sinks into the skin quicklyMinimal stickiness once absorbed. My skin feels soft and smooth. It provides decent hydration but not as good as the blue one. I notice that it evens out my skin tone but my skin did not appear brighter. Maybe one usage was not enough? I feel that my skin looks so healthy. It did not irritate my skin at all. 




Pros
Makes skin softer, smoother and hydrated
Absorption rate is fast
No allergic reaction
Sheet mask fits my face well
Zero stickiness once absorbed
Evens out my skin tone
Light refreshing scent



Cons
Cannot think of any



Repurchase?
Maybe, when it is on promotions



Recommendation?
I do recommend this but it is not my holy grail
Not suitable for those on extremely tight budget ;)
**Whisper: It is still not too bad if you compare it to high end brands like SKII**



**Related Posts**
Timeless Truth Deep Sea Extract Moisturizing Mask 

No comments:

Post a Comment