Review: Clinelle Soothing Skin Toner

Thursday, July 14, 2016



~BRAND~
Clinelle

~NAME~
Soothing Skin Toner

~PRICE~
RM 35.95

~CAPACITY~
150ml


Description
An ultra-soothing toner formulated with advanced complex ingredients to help promote micro-circulation, soothe, aid in moisture retention and skin elasticity. Skin is kept soothed, hydrated and calmed while restoring and maintaining skin's natural moisture. A combination of extracts and essential oils help to purify skin and act as a powerful anti-oxidant agent to protect skin from daily pollutants.

Our professional products are also formulated with 6 secrets to happy skin - no arificial coloring, no comedogenic ingredients, no mineral oil, no artificial fragrance, no lanolin, no SD-alcohol

Helps prevent clogged pores, blackheads, breakouts and sensitized skin condition


Directions
Spray over entire cleansed face and neck with eye closed
Gently press excess toner into skin
For happy skin and face, follow with Clinelle Moisturizer


Ingredients
To see the full list, click here.




 My thoughts
I bought this because it was on promotions!

~PACKAGING~
Simple spray packaging
Sadly, the pump did not work




~SCENT~
It has a very strong scent and I hate it! I have no idea how to explain the scent so I will not bother explaining in case I misled you.




~TEXTURE~
Just like water




~PRODUCT~
I started using this 21 November 2015
It stings my skin a little the first time I used it.
I tried using it again the next day. It did not sting as much.
I avoid my eye areas because my eyes are sensitive to it.
I decided to continue using it. lol
It feels light on skin...
BUT
It is super sticky! I had to wait for quite a long time for the stickiness to disappear completely!

After using it for more than 2 weeks, I noticed that there were a few red patches on my cheeks.
I noticed it a little too late...
It took a while for my cheeks to heal.. lol
When I stopped using it, my cheeks gradually became better...
I tried the toner once again... two days later, there were red rashes...
Now that I am sure this is the main cause of the rashes...
It will probably rot somewhere... lol




Pros
Cannot think of any



Cons
Strong scent
Extremely sticky
Did not do what it claims
Allergic reaction



Repurchase?



Recommendation?
I do not recommend this to those with sensitive skin and those who hates stickiness. 



**Related Posts**

No comments:

Post a Comment