Review: Dr. Morita Moisturizing Essence Facial Mask

Sunday, September 3, 2017



~BRAND~
Dr. Morita

~NAME~
Moisturizing Essence Facial Mask

~PRICE~
NT 299 for 2 boxes

~CAPACITY~
10 sheets in a box
23ml in a sachet



Description (taken from here)
Luxurious anti-wrinkle mask made of natural silk that gives 24 hours hydration to leave your skin feeling watery and elastic and looking clearer and more radiant.



Directions
Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes. Use everyday for better results


Ingredients




My thoughts


~PACKAGING~
Simple with lots of Chinese and Japanese writing...




~SCENT~
Fairly strong chemical scent




~TEXTURE~
Thin cotton sheet mask and it tears quite easily.




~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face quite well. After removing the mask, I can see a lot of essence on my face... It absorbs slowly. Stickiness is minimal. It provides decent hydration to my skin. My skin is smoother, softer and feels bouncy. It makes my skin a little brighter and evens out my skin tone.





Pros
Makes skin softer, smoother and brighter
Provides decent hydration
Evens out skin tone




Cons
The sheet mask tears easily
Hate the scent





Repurchase?
Maybe... It's good but not the best...



Recommendation?
This is worth a try

No comments:

Post a Comment