Review: My Beauty Diary Black Pearl Mask

Tuesday, September 5, 2017



~BRAND~
My Beauty Diary

~NAME~
Black Pearl Mask

~PRICE~
Cannot remember =.=

~CAPACITY~
10 sheets in a box
23ml in a sachet


Description (taken from this website)
Contains natural active ingredient of black pearls which whitens and soften skin. Pineapples, limes and cucumbers accelerate metabolism of stratum corneum which gently remove dead epidermis cells. Has the ability to restore skin's resilience and radiance with whitening and softening properties. Recommended for normal skin, especially for those with dull skin lacking elasticity

Whitening, nourishing


Directions
Leave the mask on for 20-30 minutes.


Ingredients



My thoughts

~PACKAGING~
Simple and cute



~SCENT~
It has a light scent. I did not particularly like it but it was not unbearable!



~TEXTURE~
Thin cotton sheet mask, feels smooth. 
Be gentle when unfolding the mask as it tears quite easily.



~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face quite well. Surprisingly, it is not sticky. It takes a while for the remaining essence to sink in. Sometimes, I rinse with water because it has become my habit. It provides decent hydration. My skin is plumpersofter and smoother. The whitening effect is more obvious than the bird's nest mask. It was not really obvious but there is a little difference. It did not irritate my skin at all!





Pros
Makes skin plumper, smoother and softer
Decent hydration
No allergic reaction
Light scent
Not sticky




Cons
Tears easily
Scent is not my cup of tea



Repurchase?
Maybe



Recommendation?
I do recommend this to those those looking to even out their skin tone or those wanting to achieve fairer skin like Snow White... lol

No comments:

Post a Comment