Christmas...

Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas! We went on a day trip to Malacca to eat. We went for my favorite chicken rice balls and durian puff. I was too full so I did not managed to eat Nadeje's cake. Too bad. Then we went shopping and I ended up buying a Haruhada facial cleanser from Sasa. It was on 50% discount... so I ended up buying skincare products again. I told myself not to buy anymore skincare products as I still have a lot at home. Oh well...

In Malacca

Chicken rice balls and durian puffs

Haruhada Green Tea Brightening Cleansing Mousse (full review here)
150 ml for RM 20
On the way back, we stopped by Sunway Pyramid to buy my doggie's food and snacks. She is really happy with her new food. She eat a lot more than her usual portion :)

No comments:

Post a Comment