Review: BeautyMate Collagen Smooth Nano Eye Mask

Monday, February 10, 2014

I have really dark circles and eye bag :( so I am always looking for eye masks. I have great confidence in BeautyMate's products so I ordered this eye mask online (sasa.com ^^ one of my favorite website).
It comes in a box of 7
This eye mask eliminated fine line, wrinkles and puffiness
This is one of the eye mask
Description:
Hyaluronic acid, collagen and natto gum make a strong combination to hydrate and enhance the skin around the eye, making it firm and elastic. Hyaluronic acid can hold up to 500 times of moisture to continually moisturize the skin to minimize fine lines. Collagen rebuilding technology stimulates growth of collagen and helps to protect collagen tissues for firmer, smoother appearance. Natto gum also helps the skin to regain elasticity and eases puffiness.

Claims:
Minimizes fine lines, enhances elasticity, continuous hydration

The eye masks are placed in a tray full of essence. The essence is clear and a little runny.

This is a close up of the eye mask

The instruction is to apply the mask for 15 to 20 minutes. Then wipe off remaining essence with a cotton pad. The scent is light. The thickness of the mask is acceptable and there is a lot of essence. After removing the eye mask, I can feel the difference. My eye are is more hydrated and smooth. The fine lines were a little less obvious. I have no idea about the elasticity enhancement that it claims. The next morning however, my fine lines were back... please don't come back to me... Anyway, I think the effect is kind of temporary. Still, it can be useful for certain ocassions (eg. prewedding photo shoot, wedding dinner, parties)

Pros:
:) Scent is light
:) Affordable
:) Well hydrated
:) No allergic reaction

Cons:
:( Fine lines were a little less obvious temporarily

Rating: 4/5
Repurchase:  Maybe (unless I can find something better which is also affordable)

**Related Post**
BeautyMate Bright Up Nano Eye Mask 

No comments:

Post a Comment