A thief caught red handed!

Monday, April 7, 2014

What exactly happened?

Let me show some pictures first...


I think you can guess who the thief is!


This is the stolen item up close!




Yes! The thief is my baby, Jellie!

Now let's flash back.

Last night, I opened the door to let baby go downstairs to do her business.
She was left unattended because we were busy with the new puppies... well, playing games as well...

Oh... I should let you take a look at the puppies!



They are so big now... lol
That is very good because they are growing up well and healthy!

Anyway, back to the story!!!
So, my baby was downstairs for quite some time...
Normally she would come back to our room after she finished her business...
I kept waiting...
Waiting and waiting... but... she was still downstairs....
So I went down and saw the CRIME SCENE!!!


Lol...

The stickers could be me or my baby...
Both were super shocked.
I was shocked she was so clever!
She was shocked because she was caught red handed!!!

This was the crime scene...
The snacks were scattered on the floor...
My baby was hastily chewing the snacks...


Why did I say my baby was too clever??
Well you see, the snacks were kept in a bag and she managed to pull the snacks out from the bag...
Then she stole the snacks and who knows how many sticks she had already eaten before I found the crime scene...
She kept quiet and ate all the snacks happily before she was caught...

This is the bag :)

Well... this is bad... 
Her snacks were more important that her babies....
Most probably!

Thank you for reading.
XOXO :)

No comments:

Post a Comment