Skin expert by Watsons Malaysia @ JB City Square

Wednesday, April 27, 2016


Anyone been to Watsons @ JB City Square recently?
There is something new there!


Thanks to Butterfly Malaysia, I found out one of my favorite brand is available in JB now!
I blogged about it before... yes, quite a long time ago!



Indeed Labs Hydraluron is one of my favorite serum!
For full review, check it out here.


Here it is!


There are several brands which are exclusive at Watsons only!
The brands are Cremor Lab, Indeed Labs and Ciracle.




I knew about the brands before this event.
I used to go to Muse by Watsons quite often when I was still working in KL.
That was also when I first started using the Hydraluron Moisture Booster.
I received free samples from Cremor Lab.
I think I still have some of the samples...

I knew about Ciracle from Korean Youtubers.
They were raving about how well it works for acne prone skin.
Well, I never tried the brand because my skin is not acne prone. It is super dry!


While the beauty advisor, Alex is busy, I started taking pictures...

Yes, busy taking pictures... 
lol


I was introduced to all the products that will go on my face.



He started with a toner from Cremor Lab.
It has a very light scent and was not sticky.

Then it was the serum, hydraluron.
He taught me the correct way to use it.
I used to dab it on my face then spread it.
He actually spread the serum on the fingertips then tap it onto the face.
My face feels so soft.
lol

Next, was eyesilix total eye rescue.
He applied this on the left side first so I could see the difference.
I did see a little difference. My dark circles was less obvious.
lol
I was surprised.
It did not feel like anything was under my eyes.
No stickiness at all.

Next, he applied nanoblur instant skin perfector
This makes my skin looks so smooth.
Like all the others, it is not sticky.
This was applied under my eyes and forehead

Last of all, it was the Vitamin C Cream.
I did not feel anything on my face. 
I did not see any difference.
BUT
When I touched my face, I was totally surprised.
My skin feels so good!
Really good!

That was the last step of skincare.

All these were my first impression on the products (except hydraluron).
Once I tried the products for a longer time, I will most probably write a review on them.


Next, was makeup.


Most of my makeup was done using this brand, Bollywood.
Except my brows

With all the skincare, my makeup was minimal.
No foundation.
Just loose powder, blush, eyebrows, eyeliner, lip and contouring.
Yes, it is minimal... haha

Alex took his time to do my brows...
haha.
He was really patient.
He spent maybe 50% of the time on my brows...


If you followed me on Instagram, you would have seen this picture.



A few ladies was there looking at me... lol
I smiled at her and she told me that the eyebrow looks really good.

Thank you for the makeover!



Thanks hubby for driving me there :)


If you are at City Square, do drop by for a free skin analysis!


You can also try all the exclusive brands there!

My favorite brand among these is Indeed Labs!
What's yours?


Oh ya!

There was a goodie bag.
I almost forgot about it...
lol



Let's take a look into the goodie bag.

Two sample size of nanoblur, one full size vitamin c cream (review here) and 2 sample size hydraluron moisture booster!
There was also a discount voucher!

I was thinking of getting some Indeed Labs products with it...
Not sure which one to get...
Hmm...

The price is a little steep but I think it is definitely worth it just because I tried hydraluron before...
lol
I am interested in the eyesilix because my main skin concern is dark circles and puffiness.
I wanted to get the full size hydraluron but looking at the price now and then...
The price increased so much!
I bought it for RM 79 (in 2014) but now it is RM 115.60


Do go and try out the products to see if you will like it as much as I do!


Once again, thank you to Butterfly project for this opportunity :)


No comments:

Post a Comment