Review: Timeless Truth Multipeptide Calming Revitalising Mask

Tuesday, October 3, 2017


~BRAND~
Timeless Truth

~NAME~
Multipeptide Calming Revitalising Mask

~PRICE~
RM50

~CAPACITY~
5 sheets in a box
30ml in each sachet


Description
This exceptional, patented Functionality Cloth actively restores and revitalizes the skin's natural radiance and helps regenerate tissue cells. The pink powder impregnated in the cloth contains negative ions which increases circulation helping to relax facial tension. This firms, but relaxes tense muscle, thereby reducing fine lines and wrinkles and the visible signs of ageing. Designed to effectively provide nourishing moisture to the skin, the skin is left hydrated, soft and radiant.


Directions
After cleansing, place the mask (darker side) on your face and leave on for 15-20 minutes, then gently massage remaining essence into skin


Ingredients
Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Propylene Glycol, Sodium Alginate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Chlorphenesin, Olea Europaea Husk Oil, Mannitol, Tocopherol Acetate, Sodium Citrate, Methylisothiazolinone, Lodopropyl Butylcarbamate, Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, Palmitoyl Hexapeptide-12, Acetyl  Tetrapeptide-15, Tocopherol, Parfum (Fragrance), Limonene


My thoughts

I believe this will be good because it is from my favorite brand!


~PACKAGING~
It is simple, yet classy.




~SCENT~
It has quite a strong chemical scent




~TEXTURE~
The texture is the same as the Deep Sea Extract Moisturizing Mask because of the patented Functionality Cloth.
It is thin but feels quite thick and does not tear easily.




~PRODUCT~
The sheet mask fits my face almost perfectly. It has a lot of essence! It feels comfortable but once I removed the mask, my nose and cheeks and nose were red! I was in shock! I stared into the mirror and yes it is RED! It was as though I was blushing... It is just red but not itchy and uncomfortable... I have no idea what happened... I am not sure if it was supposed to be like that due to circulation... but why my forehead not red? I am not so sure about this... 

I tried this a few more times... Sometimes there was no allergic reaction, sometimes there were...

Not very sure about this one...





Pros
Makes skin softer, smoother and hydrated
Absorption rate is fast
Sheet mask fits my face well



Cons
Allergic reaction



Repurchase?
No



Recommendation?
I do not recommend this

No comments:

Post a Comment